Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jon Williams - Long's friend since childhood




1. Where are you from?
Gainesville, FL (Home of the fightin Gators, Sonny's Bar-b-q, and Tom Petty)


2. Where do you live now?
Charlotte, NC


3. What do you do?
During work days, I'm a Reimbursement Manager for Elan Pharmaceuticals. Other times, I'm a Dad to Ella (3), Jack (2), and Gator (puppy). And in between all that, I'm a husband to Tricia.

4. Hobbies? Passions?
Hobbies - Lifting weights, (mandatory) home improvement, and very recently drinking wine with my wife
Passions - Taking my kids swimming


5. How long have you known Long?
Since 2nd grade!


6. What is your fondest memory of Long? (if any)
My fondest memory of Long was sitting out on his parent's porch getting our hair braided as part of a Halloween costume (We were Kris Kross).


7. Describe one funny story at Long's expense. (if any)
Did anyone ever see his teal Geo Storm?


8. If you could use one word or phrase to describe Long, what would it be?
Funny.


9. How long have you known Isabel?
Not long...maybe two years? Hoping to know her better over the years.

12. If you could use one word or phrase to describe Isabel, what would it be?
Without a doubt...sweet.


13. If you could give one piece of advice to Long before he marries Isabel, what would it be?
I'm going to have to steal the same advice my parent-in-laws gave to me before my wedding. They reminded me that love is a verb. Dance, hug, kiss...physically do something for each other to show them that you care.


14. If you could give one piece of advice to Isabel before she marries Long, what would it be?
Run for the hills.


15. Any last words, wishes or comments?
You two are so special to us. We wish you the best, always, and know that this is the real deal. Plus, I'm really looking foward to a few little Duong's running around!

No comments: